Prachtige geplastificeerde kaart van het bekende nationaal park. Met alle recreatieve voorzieningen als campsites, maar ook met topografische details en wandelroutes ed. Door uitgekiend kleurgebruik zeer prettig in gebruik. Scheur en watervast!
€ 16.95Reisboekwinkel de Zwerver
Utah Gedetailleerde wegenkaart - Local Maps Salt Lake City, Glen Canyon. National Parks Arches, Zion, Grand Canyon.
Provides indexing to cities/towns/places, color-coded travel routes, airports, boundaries, city populations, Native American Reservations, parks, forests, wilderness areas, schools/colleges/universities, hospitals, govt. agencies, and points of interest.
Utah bietet zahlreiche Naturwunder und das auf engstem Raum. Allein fünf Nationalparks neben vielen National Monuments, State Parks und anderen Schutzgebieten liegen in Südutah. Erleben Sie das herrliche Farbenspiel des Bryce Canyon. BUSCHE MAP Utah führt Sie mit der Straßenkarte sicher ans Ziel und hilft die Reise besonders bei großen Entfernungen sinnvoll zu strukturieren. Neben der Straßenkarte gibt es Hinweise auf Nationalparks, Indianerreservate, Sehenswürdigkeiten sowie Großraumkarten von Salt Lake City und Glen Canyon.
€ 10.50Reisboekwinkel de Zwerver
Utah Birds is the perfect pocket-sized, folding guide for the bird lover and nature enthusiast. This beautifully illustrated guide highlights over 140 familiar species and includes a map featuring prominent state-wide birding hotspots. Laminated for durability, this handy guide is a great source of portable information and ideal for field use by novices and experts alike.
€ 9.50Reisboekwinkel de Zwerver
Een degelijke wegenkaart met aanduidingen van o.a. nationale parken, vliegveld, benzinepomp, dirt-roads. Als overzichtskaart goed te gebruiken.
ITMB is gradually mapping the entire USA in appropriate scales. Most States fit fairly well into the 1:500 to 1:750T scale, and Utah is perfect for mapping. It is also a perfectly nice place to visit, so we are pleased to add it to our program. This map shares a sheet with Colorado, so please note that the ordering information is the same. Utah is Mormon country and the temple in Salt Lake City is a sight to see. The Great Salt Lake to its west is interesting to view, but more popular is the Bonneville Salt Flats at its western edge, where so many speed records have been won. Utah also has two of Americas most scenic national parks: Zion in the southwest and Canyonlands in the southeast. Combined with Colorado to its east and to Idaho in the north (ITMBs Pacific Northwest regional map) and ITMBs companion maps of Arizona and New Mexico, this map of Utah is a very practical travel map, showing campgrounds, historic sites, and parklands as well as roads and place names.
€ 11.95Reisboekwinkel de Zwerver
Whether you want to hike through Zion, ski in Park City, or visit the Great Salt Lake, the local Fodor's travel experts in Utah are here to help! Fodor's Utah guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Utah travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Utah's Best Ski Resorts and Lodges," "Utah's Best Natural Wonders," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, history, art, cuisine, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," and "What to Eat and Drink"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Arches National Park, and Canyonlands National Park, Park City, Salt Lake City, and more.
Planning on visiting more national parks? Check out Fodor's Complete Guide to National Parks of the West.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
€ 21.50Reisboekwinkel de Zwerver